Gensokyo > International

Nordiskt samarbete

(1/6) > >>

Hieda no Mukyuu:
I den här tråden ska vi diskutera Tōhō Project och möjligheter för samarbete med våra svenska vänner från Touhou.nu och förhoppningsvis senare med även andra nordiska fans.

In this thread we shall discuss Tōhō Project and possibilities for cooperation with our Swedish friends from the Touhou.nu community, and hopefully at some point with other Nordic fans as well.

Nandeyanen!:
Terve!

Så har jag då hittat hit från Touhou Sweden och efter visst kosulterande med Google Translate och min finsktalande mor lyckats registrera och konfigurera ett konto. Således ansluter jag mig till den nordiska sammarbetstråden, så får vi se vilka fler som hittar hit och vad för tokigheter vi alla hittar på tillsammans.

So now I've found my way over here from Touhou Sweden and after a fair amount of consulting Google Translate and my finnish speaking mother, I've managed to register and configure an account. Thus I join the nordic cooperation thread, so let's see who else will find their way over here and what manner of mischief we shall attempt together.

Mia:
Hoppas på ett givande samarbete. Touhou Swedens besök till Finland under senaste året har varit berömvärda. Som finlandssvensk är det trevligt att också se andra svenskatalande fans!

I'm hoping for a fruitful cooperation. Touhou Sweden's visits to Finland during the past year has been a very commendable effort. For me it's nice to see other Swedish speaking people as well.

Roppari:
^
For me, it's just so lovely to see some other folks to come down here to join us!

Please! Keep us that you write in different color what you sayin`, so that my kind of slow people can understand too ! :3

Hieda no Mukyuu:
By the way, I did not intend all messages in this thread to be bilingual. If you feel you have something valuable to add, just write it down and share it. Stuff worth translating tends to get translated if need be.

På den annen side, writing in Scandinavian does give a nice touch in this context, ikke sandt? I feel happy for every bilingual addition to this discussion, be it Finnish/Swedish, Danish/English or whatever.

And I keep pondering how we could lure Danes and Norwegians in here. ^^ Has anybody around ever visited their Tōhō fan communities – på nätet eller ute i verkligheten?

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta