Gensokyo > International

Nordiskt samarbete

<< < (5/6) > >>

Juhozki:
If you guys feel like visiting more than once a year and money is not an issue: Meetups @ Desucon and then we plan things for upcoming Tracon(s)? (Dat touhou corner for example.)

Gale:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Juhozki - Helmikuu 23, 2015, 00:08:59 ---If you guys feel like visiting more than once a year and money is not an issue: Meetups @ Desucon and then we plan things for upcoming Tracon(s)? (Dat touhou corner for example.)

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
I like that idea, I am thinking about visiting Desucon anyway. As long as we can gather enough people, anything can be done :)

Nandeyanen!:
I approve of going to Desucon this year, it would be the perfect opportunity to hang out.

Also it would be a great opportunity to get the cooperative ball rolling for reoccurring events in the future. Perhaps we should start probing for interest among our members quite soon, like during next meetup. Gale?

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hieda no Mukyuu - Helmikuu 17, 2015, 19:18:16 ---I just had a vision of a bunch of crossplayers drinking on a Viking Line cruiseferry on the Baltic Sea...

Poor normalfags.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

I also approve of this! Zettai ryouiki and Koskenkorva is a brilliant combo.

Gale:
Yes, I'll bring the topic up on tonight's meeting as well. Wanna bring all the hype!

Nandeyanen!:
Just a quick reply and bump to let you precious lot know I'm still lurking around here to the best of my ability (i.e. none   8)).

Just wanted to check with you if there are any upcoming events in Finland we should be aware of and aim to attend. That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.

Happy trails!

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

[*] Edellinen sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta