Gensokyo > International

Nordiskt samarbete

<< < (6/6)

Hagane productio:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 05:16:56 ---Just wanted to check with you if there are any upcoming events in Finland we should be aware of and aim to attend.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
In January there will be Desucon Frostbite (R18), in February Yukicon, in June Desucon (R18 too, this year it was decided that next year it will be R18 like it's sister convention Frostbite, that became R18 two years ago). And then there's Animecon in July. And the best of the cake; Tracon in September. Those are the biggest events here in Finland. There's lots of smaller ones, but they are not probably that great for a visit all the way from Sweden.

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 05:16:56 ---That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Noice. Gotta love all kind of yakuza/gangster stuff there's of Touhou. And the few arranges with such a feel. Oh the joy.

I will be probably the only gal attending the whole cruise as other ladies here are either shy or just poor (just like me but f*ck that, I want to go on a cruise with fellow Touhous, money ain't stopping mighty me).

Roppari:
Embrace rally english!

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 05:16:56 ---Just a quick reply and bump to let you precious lot know I'm still lurking around here to the best of my ability (i.e. none   8)).

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Same, but I'm doing it elsewhere! Swedish isn't my strongest abilities, so your forum reading is little bit tricky for me.

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 05:16:56 ---That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.

Happy trails!

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Oh my! I can just imagine how my summer holiday start with this kind of cruise. Sure the other season will do as fine as summer. I bet those finnish conventions would be nothing when compared a meeting up like this! But be warned! We've been lately pretty affectioned with heavy drinking, politic and BDSM. :P

Nandeyanen!:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Roppari - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 18:09:57 ---Oh my! I can just imagine how my summer holiday start with this kind of cruise. Sure the other season will do as fine as summer. I bet those finnish conventions would be nothing when compared a meeting up like this!

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

Seeing as you sent over Habatsuki (And I believe there was an Orin as well) while we were bumbling around. I guess first mover advantage is with good old Finland. So I'm raising this thread again as I'll be bringing forth motions for an official visit on the next board meeting. Furthermore...

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Roppari - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 18:09:57 ---But be warned! We've been lately pretty affectioned with heavy drinking
--- Lainaus päättyy ---

Excellent!

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Roppari - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 18:09:57 ---politic
--- Lainaus päättyy ---

In these times, who wouldn't

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Roppari - Lokakuu 24, 2015, 18:09:57 ---and BDSM. :P

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

Jumalauta!

Hieda no Mukyuu:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Elokuu 01, 2016, 07:06:25 ---Jumalauta!

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

I see you are advancing.

En Orin? Kunde det ha varit Japrno, som jag inte hört någonting från i ett tag...?

Hieda no Mukyuu:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Nandeyanen! - Marraskuu 22, 2014, 02:15:56 ---Jag tror inte jag har hört att den svenska fandomen använder motsvarande uttryck. Personligen så tycker jag att Niobollen och Niogänget känns lite udda att säga på svenska.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

För många år sedan hörde jag om en dansgrupp från Helsingfors som kallar sig Gruppen Fyra. I kväll fattade jag att Team Nine kunde ju heta Gruppen Nia på svenska.

:D

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[*] Edellinen sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta