Gensokyo > International

Nordiskt samarbete

<< < (4/6) > >>

Gale:
Hi again! Sorry for not being active at all, especially with Desucon Frostbite now being over and all.
Reason for this inactivity by my side would be that our organization got slightly reformed after the end of 2014, and therefore it was hard to make plans in time, not knowing how the future would look like. This means we missed planning an event at Desucon which we had hoped for.

We might or might not be able to attend the next event in Finland, but we could come and visit you and maybe help you if you want to plan something for it.
At the very least, I'd like to propose an annual meetup between our communities so that we can keep in touch at least once every year :)

Question is where that would be, what would you think would be an optimal time and place for such a gathering?

Hieda no Mukyuu:
I just had a vision of a bunch of crossplayers drinking on a Viking Line cruiseferry on the Baltic Sea...

Poor normalfags.

Gale:
...Not really what I had in mind, but I guess?  xD

Rather, Desucon or Tracon or some other convention.

Hagane productio:
^ Tracon sounds nice. We could plan something big together and have a great, Touhou-filled convention. But it's up to you. I would happily visit Sweden if I had money and a person or two to go with.

Roppari:

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hieda no Mukyuu - Helmikuu 17, 2015, 19:18:16 ---I just had a vision of a bunch of crossplayers drinking on a Viking Line cruiseferry on the Baltic Sea...

Poor normalfags.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Gale - Helmikuu 17, 2015, 23:58:39 ---...Not really what I had in mind, but I guess?  xD

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Where can I sign in?! :P

--- Lainaus käyttäjältä: Haganeproductio - Helmikuu 18, 2015, 09:30:25 ---^ Tracon sounds nice. We could plan something big together and have a great, Touhou-filled convention. But it's up to you. I would happily visit Sweden if I had money and a person or two to go with.

--- Lainaus päättyy ---
I might be that person.

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

[*] Edellinen sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta