Kirjoittaja Aihe: Nordiskt samarbete  (Luettu 28349 kertaa)

Gale

• Baka
    • Profiili
Vs: Nordiskt samarbete
« Vastaus #15 : Helmikuu 17, 2015, 11:05:55 »
Hi again! Sorry for not being active at all, especially with Desucon Frostbite now being over and all.
Reason for this inactivity by my side would be that our organization got slightly reformed after the end of 2014, and therefore it was hard to make plans in time, not knowing how the future would look like. This means we missed planning an event at Desucon which we had hoped for.

We might or might not be able to attend the next event in Finland, but we could come and visit you and maybe help you if you want to plan something for it.
At the very least, I'd like to propose an annual meetup between our communities so that we can keep in touch at least once every year :)

Question is where that would be, what would you think would be an optimal time and place for such a gathering?

Hieda no Mukyuu

• Elle parle d’amour comme elle parle des vieux livres
  • Miko
  • Tuota... Muistanet merkitä lähteet?
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #16 : Helmikuu 17, 2015, 19:18:16 »
I just had a vision of a bunch of crossplayers drinking on a Viking Line cruiseferry on the Baltic Sea...

Poor normalfags.

Gale

• Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #17 : Helmikuu 17, 2015, 23:58:39 »
...Not really what I had in mind, but I guess?  xD

Rather, Desucon or Tracon or some other convention.

Hagane productio

• Illuusiokonduktööri
  • Midboss
  • 僕と一緒に遊ぶ?じゃあ死ぬ気で頼むよ
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #18 : Helmikuu 18, 2015, 09:30:25 »
^ Tracon sounds nice. We could plan something big together and have a great, Touhou-filled convention. But it's up to you. I would happily visit Sweden if I had money and a person or two to go with.

Roppari

• Vieras
« Vastaus #19 : Helmikuu 19, 2015, 18:46:27 »
I just had a vision of a bunch of crossplayers drinking on a Viking Line cruiseferry on the Baltic Sea...

Poor normalfags.
...Not really what I had in mind, but I guess?  xD
Where can I sign in?! :P

^ Tracon sounds nice. We could plan something big together and have a great, Touhou-filled convention. But it's up to you. I would happily visit Sweden if I had money and a person or two to go with.
I might be that person.

Juhozki

• Kami
  • No Life King
    • Profiili
    • Vadislav
« Vastaus #20 : Helmikuu 23, 2015, 00:08:59 »
If you guys feel like visiting more than once a year and money is not an issue: Meetups @ Desucon and then we plan things for upcoming Tracon(s)? (Dat touhou corner for example.)

Gale

• Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #21 : Helmikuu 23, 2015, 12:53:00 »
If you guys feel like visiting more than once a year and money is not an issue: Meetups @ Desucon and then we plan things for upcoming Tracon(s)? (Dat touhou corner for example.)
I like that idea, I am thinking about visiting Desucon anyway. As long as we can gather enough people, anything can be done :)

Nandeyanen!

• 博麗・ミッコ
  • Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #22 : Helmikuu 23, 2015, 21:49:30 »
I approve of going to Desucon this year, it would be the perfect opportunity to hang out.

Also it would be a great opportunity to get the cooperative ball rolling for reoccurring events in the future. Perhaps we should start probing for interest among our members quite soon, like during next meetup. Gale?

Poor normalfags.

I also approve of this! Zettai ryouiki and Koskenkorva is a brilliant combo.

Gale

• Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #23 : Helmikuu 25, 2015, 10:05:00 »
Yes, I'll bring the topic up on tonight's meeting as well. Wanna bring all the hype!

Nandeyanen!

• 博麗・ミッコ
  • Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #24 : Lokakuu 24, 2015, 05:16:56 »
Just a quick reply and bump to let you precious lot know I'm still lurking around here to the best of my ability (i.e. none   8)).

Just wanted to check with you if there are any upcoming events in Finland we should be aware of and aim to attend. That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.

Happy trails!

Hagane productio

• Illuusiokonduktööri
  • Midboss
  • 僕と一緒に遊ぶ?じゃあ死ぬ気で頼むよ
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #25 : Lokakuu 24, 2015, 11:57:29 »
Just wanted to check with you if there are any upcoming events in Finland we should be aware of and aim to attend.
In January there will be Desucon Frostbite (R18), in February Yukicon, in June Desucon (R18 too, this year it was decided that next year it will be R18 like it's sister convention Frostbite, that became R18 two years ago). And then there's Animecon in July. And the best of the cake; Tracon in September. Those are the biggest events here in Finland. There's lots of smaller ones, but they are not probably that great for a visit all the way from Sweden.

That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.
Noice. Gotta love all kind of yakuza/gangster stuff there's of Touhou. And the few arranges with such a feel. Oh the joy.

I will be probably the only gal attending the whole cruise as other ladies here are either shy or just poor (just like me but f*ck that, I want to go on a cruise with fellow Touhous, money ain't stopping mighty me).

Roppari

• Vieras
« Vastaus #26 : Lokakuu 24, 2015, 18:09:57 »
Embrace rally english!

Just a quick reply and bump to let you precious lot know I'm still lurking around here to the best of my ability (i.e. none   8)).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Same, but I'm doing it elsewhere! Swedish isn't my strongest abilities, so your forum reading is little bit tricky for me.

That crossplay cruise is still on my book and would at the very least get me off my lazy ass in working on my Yakuza Miko Reimu concept.

Happy trails!
Oh my! I can just imagine how my summer holiday start with this kind of cruise. Sure the other season will do as fine as summer. I bet those finnish conventions would be nothing when compared a meeting up like this! But be warned! We've been lately pretty affectioned with heavy drinking, politic and BDSM. :P

Nandeyanen!

• 博麗・ミッコ
  • Baka
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #27 : Elokuu 01, 2016, 07:06:25 »
Oh my! I can just imagine how my summer holiday start with this kind of cruise. Sure the other season will do as fine as summer. I bet those finnish conventions would be nothing when compared a meeting up like this!

Seeing as you sent over Habatsuki (And I believe there was an Orin as well) while we were bumbling around. I guess first mover advantage is with good old Finland. So I'm raising this thread again as I'll be bringing forth motions for an official visit on the next board meeting. Furthermore...

But be warned! We've been lately pretty affectioned with heavy drinking

Excellent!

politic

In these times, who wouldn't

and BDSM. :P

Jumalauta!

Hieda no Mukyuu

• Miko
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #28 : Elokuu 01, 2016, 12:01:23 »
Jumalauta!

I see you are advancing.

En Orin? Kunde det ha varit Japrno, som jag inte hört någonting från i ett tag...?

Hieda no Mukyuu

• Miko
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #29 : Huhtikuu 25, 2017, 23:51:45 »
Jag tror inte jag har hört att den svenska fandomen använder motsvarande uttryck. Personligen så tycker jag att Niobollen och Niogänget känns lite udda att säga på svenska.

För många år sedan hörde jag om en dansgrupp från Helsingfors som kallar sig Gruppen Fyra. I kväll fattade jag att Team Nine kunde ju heta Gruppen Nia på svenska.

:D